No Cancellations Are Accepted After 24 Hours Of Ordering.
Shipping & Delivery
- Damaged Products
- Although we package our product in the most up-to-date materials available, we cannot guarantee the care in which the carrier will take to deliver your order. We highly recommend that all packages be inspected upon delivery, and damages to product or visible damage to packaging be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. If these recommendations are met we will work with you to get a replacement to your order expeditiously.
Items signed for as damaged:
Flex-A-Chart will issue replacement or full credit for any items damaged during transport and will take responsibility for filing claims ONLY if the following guidelines are met:
– Document on all copies of the bill of lading the number of units damaged, and the type of damage. The driver must sign both copies and leave you with one.
– Immediately fax or email copy of the freight bill to Flex-A-Chart.
– Damaged items including packing material must be held for an inspection report by the carrier.
Flex-A-Chart will advise you of what you should do with the damaged item.
If you’re unable to inspect the goods:
In the event that you are unable to inspect the board for damage, please note on the bill of lading “Possible Damage”. This is basically the same as documenting the board as damaged and we can file a claim and issue a replacement.
Items accepted without notation of damage:
All claims for concealed damage must be in writing in the form of email or fax, and must be received within 24 Hrs from the date of delivery. You must under all circumstances save packaging and product for inspection by the delivering carrier.
One special note, if you decide to use your own shipping account for billing purposes, you are therefore responsible for filing any claims directly to the freight carrier. Any replacements will need to be placed as if it is another order.
Any accessorial charges, such as inside delivery or liftgate, will be at the customer’s expense, as they are NOT covered under our Free Shipping Policy. These charges will be billed by the freight company directly to the customer.
Privacy & Security
With Flex-A-Chart you can be confident in knowing that your order and private information is safe and secure. Your privacy and protection is our top priority. We utilize state of the art SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 256-bit encryption with GeoTrust on our website, and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau.
– You can be confident that your private order information is safe and secure.
– You are getting top quality brand name products you know and trust.
– Knowledgeable and Friendly Customer Service representatives are always available to answer your questions.
– The Security in knowing that the product you are ordering has been tested for safety.
– Flex-A-Chart is a family owned and operated business with over 60 years of experience providing service to their customers.
What information do we collect?
We retain basic contact information along with all pertinent order information. We typically keep a record of the information you provide us when you place an order, email, call or fax us. This helps us process and track your orders along with providing you with a more personalized experience for future orders. Please note that we only retain the last 4-digits of a credit card number. The remaining numbers are truncated at the time of order placement. We do not have access at any time to your entire card number or the rest of your credit card information. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. We do share your shipping information with our product suppliers and shipping companies only to facilitate the delivery of your orders.
Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you. At Flex-A-Chart.com we use 256-bit Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your credit card information before it goes out over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. SSL makes ordering from Flex-A-Chart.com a safe and secure shopping experience.
Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to modify our privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. We will post any changes here, on our homepage and in other appropriate places so you’ll always know what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we share it. If we make material changes to our policy, we will notify you here, by email or by posting a notice on our homepage or web log.
Returns & Replacements
- Important: As part of the return process you MUST get a return authorization form and number from your customer service representative. If product is sent without an RA number, it will be refused and returned to you at your own expense. Please call or email us to get an RA number. Thank you.
1. All returns must be in original carton or tote and labeled with the assigned RA #. DO NOT WRITE THIS INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURERS’ BOXES.
2. Our return policies follow that of the manufacturers we represent. A return authorization number must be obtained from Flex-A-Chart before merchandise can be returned and credit issued. We will advise you as to the address the product must be shipped back to. Return authorizations expire 30 days from the date of issue. Return authorizations will not be issued for merchandise after 7 days from the delivery of order. Returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, $8.00 transaction fee, and must be returned freight prepaid and in re-saleable condition. Collect shipments will be refused. No credit will be issued for abused or customer damaged merchandise.
3. Custom orders cannot be returned or refunded. This includes ALL non-stock products.
4. Item Returns – Flex-A-Chart will gladly issue credit for returned merchandise provided the product is in resalable condition. Resalable is assumed by us to mean an item we would deliver to any of our customers. Shipping costs are non-refundable. For items that are shipped free, our shipping and handling costs each way are deducted from your refund.
5. Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise – Effective January 1, 2015
Item must not be assembled.
Item must be clean and free of dents, scratches, holes, tears, cracks, stickers, labels, price tags, etc.
The item must be unused.
All parts, hardware, instructions, warranty cards, power cords, etc., must be included.
The item must be in its original packaging. This includes the box or carton in which it came in, wrap, protection, or sleeve supplied by the manufacturer.
Carton and Packing
Each carton must have RA sticker or a pallet label affixed.
The manufacturer’s carton must be free of writing, such as ”Sold To, RA # or ”Return To, etc. (Please use return labels.)
The carton must be free of holes, cuts, tears, etc.
The carton must be free of excessive tape or odd tapes (i.e. duct or Christmas tape, etc.)
Furniture cartons must be opened properly. Preferably by opening the carton flaps. Never cut the furniture cartons around the bottom or down the sides.
All internal packaging (i.e. bubble wrap, cardboard corners, tops and side strips) must be in place.
Do not write RA #’s, consumer information, or other information on the manufacturer boxes as this will make it non-returnable or not resalable.
Knock Down Items
Ready to assemble furniture is not returnable if the manufacturer’s carton has been opened and the merchandise has been assembled.
6. All damaged merchandise needs to be reported to our Customer Service Team within 48 Hrs of receipt of merchandise. An exact description of the damage should be included on the RA request.
7. Special orders of non-stock merchandise, food, pharmaceuticals, dated goods, furniture setup orders, factory authorization installation manufacturers, custom stamps and some technology items are not returnable unless it is determined that the wrong product was shipped.
8. All warehouse errors (wrong fills and shortages) need to be reported within 7 days of receipt of merchandise and need to be called into our Customer Service Team at 800-456-8874.
9. Defective items must be reported within 25 days.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please use This Form to request a return.
If your product arrives damaged, please use This Form to request a replacement.
Orders that are refused at the time of delivery and returned will be charged a non-refundable fee for the delivery to your location, along with the non-refundable delivery fee back to the distribution center. A non-refundable restock fee of 25% will also be applied. Remaining funds will be credited back via the original form of the transaction.
- All Credit Card charges are made when the order is placed, as the majority of our items are custom made or made to order.